Lightkeeper™ is a rapidly growing and innovative software company looking to add talented people to its team. Our firm is committed to providing financial services firms with the tools necessary to intuitively access all relevant portfolio information through one platform.
We are looking to fill new positions with qualified candidates who want to put their technical analysis and project management skills to work solving complex data problems. As part of the implementation team, you will use your knowledge of Python and data analysis to contribute to the onboarding and ongoing servicing of clients in the financial services industry. The role requires teamwork, effective communications skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Working with a young and growing company offers the opportunity for growth and advancement in a variety of disciplines such as client services, software development, and analytics reporting.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-4 years professional experience with data management and complex problem solving
- Experience with programming in Python
- Strong project management and prioritization skills to manage multiple projects across multiple clients simultaneously
- Strong analytical background and detail oriented
- Proficiency in Excel for analyzing large data sets
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus
Send us a resumé and cover letter: email@example.com or submit your resumé via the website.